- Digital marketing, from friend to foe of complex Business-to-Business marketing.
- Mapping the B2B Decision Journey, Is Marketing Enlightened or Handicapped by Digital Tactics?
- Has Digital Marketing delivered on the promise of new revenue growth and increased ROI in Business Marketing?
- Is over reliance on marketing automation stifling your marketing innovation?
- The Ryder Cup 2014 and Business Marketing
Tag Archives: marketing sales prospecting
Has Digital Marketing delivered on the promise of new revenue growth and increased ROI in Business Marketing?
Without much ado the answer is “minimally”. Digital marketing, by itself, does not drive new revenue. Improvements are in process execution and awareness. Digital marketing makes sense in broad-reaching marketing campaigns, such as newsletters, that touch a large volume of … Continue reading
Do you have the right prospecting strategy and sales enablement tactics for your enterprise solutions?
If one seeks research on solutions sales and marketing he or she may be surprised how little substantive guidance is available on either the process or human resource needs. This lack is probably resulting from a couple of reasons, one … Continue reading
I must admit that I struggled mightily about the topic for this blog. There is so much written about improved marketing and sales processes with new ways such as social marketing, that to write something interesting is almost not feasible. … Continue reading