- Digital marketing, from friend to foe of complex Business-to-Business marketing.
- Mapping the B2B Decision Journey, Is Marketing Enlightened or Handicapped by Digital Tactics?
- Has Digital Marketing delivered on the promise of new revenue growth and increased ROI in Business Marketing?
- Is over reliance on marketing automation stifling your marketing innovation?
- The Ryder Cup 2014 and Business Marketing
Tag Archives: market intelligence
Has Digital Marketing delivered on the promise of new revenue growth and increased ROI in Business Marketing?
Without much ado the answer is “minimally”. Digital marketing, by itself, does not drive new revenue. Improvements are in process execution and awareness. Digital marketing makes sense in broad-reaching marketing campaigns, such as newsletters, that touch a large volume of … Continue reading
Do you have the right prospecting strategy and sales enablement tactics for your enterprise solutions?
If one seeks research on solutions sales and marketing he or she may be surprised how little substantive guidance is available on either the process or human resource needs. This lack is probably resulting from a couple of reasons, one … Continue reading
A recent article in the Harvard Business Review stimulated this blog. We strongly agree with the HBR’s assertion that in the new sales paradigm “insight selling”, delivering the right insight the right way, is the most effective approach to a … Continue reading
Most B2B marketing managers know that the right account insight is indispensable to successful account penetration, especially in high-end business marketing. The challenge is how to go about acquiring insight because there are many approaches and they are greatly dependent … Continue reading