- Has Digital Marketing delivered on the promise of new revenue growth and increased ROI in Business Marketing?
- Is over reliance on marketing automation stifling your marketing innovation?
- The Ryder Cup 2014 and Business Marketing
- Is digital marketing impersonalizing your business market touch?
- Do you have the right prospecting strategy and sales enablement tactics for your enterprise solutions?
Tag Archives: account intelligence
Has Digital Marketing delivered on the promise of new revenue growth and increased ROI in Business Marketing?
Without much ado the answer is “minimally”. Digital marketing, by itself, does not drive new revenue. Improvements are in process execution and awareness. Digital marketing makes sense in broad-reaching marketing campaigns, such as newsletters, that touch a large volume of … Continue reading
Most B2B marketing managers know that the right account insight is indispensable to successful account penetration, especially in high-end business marketing. The challenge is how to go about acquiring insight because there are many approaches and they are greatly dependent … Continue reading